From students through career missionaries and pastors, we intentionally develop opportunities to equip to be Christ’s witnesses in our community and to the ends of the earth
Be trained to join one of the Church Ministry Teams or commit to the Bridge Fellowship leadership program as a Junior or Senior.
Join our Ministry Team mentorship program or apply for a one-year Ministry Internship
Equipping to Send
Since 1861, College Church has made a commitment to ministry expansion through training and sending career ministry workers
A two year training and mentorship program equips pastors before sending them to full time ministry where God leads
A multi-faceted program of education, mentorship, and service equips field workers for ministry wherever God leads – whether 3 months, 3 years or a lifetime of service
Access free resources curated by our Worship and Music Team.
We seek to equip worship leaders with a directory of original compositions and hymn arrangements available for download.
Our Vision for Impact
- Equip for ministry and discipleship within the church
- Enable the gospel to be shared with our neighbors
- Encourage acts of service with community partners
- Engage in cross-cultural ministry with refugees and immigrants
- Train and send pastors
- Train national leaders to become pastors in their own country
- Train and send teams and missionaries
- Launch independent churches and ministries