Equipped to Serve
“As each has received a gift, use it to serve one another,
as good stewards of God’s varied grace.” – I Peter 4:10
Your gifts and abilities are needed within the body of Christ. We are each designed with a part to play. Find your place and invest yourself in serving God and supporting each other.
We find joy in giving, and the Lord has blessed each of us with gifts to give in service to the church and to the world. Use the “Gifted to Serve” tools to identify the areas where you are uniquely equipped.
1. Print and complete the Traits Assessment
2. Ask several friends to complete the Friends Feedback Form
3. If you are training for ministry, ask several colleagues to complete the Ministry Feedback Form
4. Read the Description of Spiritual Gifts
5. Check the Current Needs page to find ways to invest your gifts in our church and in the community
New needs arise each week as the church adapts in ministry to support our neighbors and community. Check this list often or sign-up for email notifications.
This fun and engaging team will help you find a place where your gifts and abilities can make a difference in College Church ministry. To grow your faith, put your faith into action — and serve in the church.